FORSAGE BUSD SMART CONTRACT - How To Make Money From It

        
Yo Forsage is here again with another smart contract, the last time I talked about Forsage it was on the Tron smart contract, which a lot of members have made millions of dollar even me myself made a lot of money from Forsage Tron, today i will be introducing you to Forsage BUSD on the Binance smart contract.

We Will Be Talking About The Following;

  • Cryptocurrency
  • Forsage
  • Binance Smart Contract
  • BUSD
  • How forsage BNB Smart Contract works

What Is Cryptocurrency? 
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.

 It popularly known as internet money


What is FORSAGE?

Forsage is a Crypto earning program built on the block chain network to help you work from home at your own leisure. It is based on the particular features of the Ethereum/Tron  SMART CONTRACT and soon to launch on BINANCE SMART CONTRACT and it enables you to earn a long term residual income just by referring this to a minimum of 3 other people and more, asking/duplicating in them, to do the same as you.


What Binance Smart Contract?
  • A blockchain service that allows developers to build their own decentralized apps using smart contracts
  • Designed to provide speedy transactions 
  • It's also compatible with the Ethereum Virtual
  • Machine (EVM), which means it's capable of running dapps ported over from Ethereum

What Is BUSD COIN?
BUSD is a U.S regulated stablecoin, fully backed by U.S. dollars: 1 BUSD = $1.00 USD. BUSD offers faster ways to fund your trades and is acceptable as a medium of exchange, store of value, and method of payment across the global crypto ecosystem.


How Forsage BUSD Smart Contract Works 
There are 4 matrix on Forsage BUSD 
X3 Matrix - has 1-12 Slots
X4 Matrix - has 1-12 Slots
XGold Matrix - has 1-15 Slots
xXx Matrix - has 1-15 Slots

Beautiful right?πŸ’‍♂️
Let's proceedπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



How Each Matrix Works

FORSAGE BUSD X3 MATRIX
Pay attention Here pleaseπŸ‘‡πŸ»

✅ Will have 3 direct referral positions to fill

                             YOU πŸ‘€                             
                     ..........................
                         |      |      |       
                       1️⃣ 2️⃣ πŸ”„


✅ Payments from Positions 1️⃣ and 2️⃣ will go to your BNB Wallet
✅ Payment from Position 3️⃣will go for your upline in form of Re-investment πŸ”„and reopens the Matrix automatically again for u to earn again and again and again. Recurring IncomeπŸ€‘

Now in this X3, we need at least 3 referrals to complete a cycle. 
We have 3 slots which are opened on registration or on buying the slot(For higher levels).
When the first two slots are filled up, the 100% of the payment goes to your wallet directly, then the 3rd payment goes to your upline as a recycle. 
And with this recycle it opens the slots again for you to continue earning even without upgrading to higher levels.

Forsage x3 this the amount of BNB you earn on each level. For the first level if you refer you earn 5busd for the others levels if you upgrade to the next level and your referral follow you, you earn those amount of BUSD you see in each box. Note: upgrade is not a must but if you upgrade you earn more.



FORSAGE BUSD X4 MATRIX
✅ Will have 6 positions to fill
✅ Two Direct Positions on the First line
✅ Four Indirect Positions on the Second line

                                YOU πŸ‘€                                 
                      .................................
                              |              |                 
                            ⬆️         ⬆️     
                             / \            / \
                        3️⃣ 4️⃣    5️⃣ πŸ”„

✅ Payments from Positions 1⬆️ and 2⬆️ goes to your upline
✅ Payments from Positions 3️⃣, 4️⃣, and 5️⃣ goes to your BUSD Wallet
✅ Payment from Position 6️⃣ goes to Ur Upline for reinvestment πŸ”„and reopens the Matrix Again for u to Earn all over again and again and again. Recurring Income

On this X4 matrix or platform the earning is sweet as spillover and overflows works here.
You have 6 slots arranged in a 2x2 matrix. When your slot 1️⃣ and 2️⃣ get filled, your upline receives the payment, when your slot 3️⃣, 4️⃣and 5️⃣ is filled you receive the payment.

Forsage x4 this the amount of BUSD you earn on each level. For the first level if you refer you earn 5busd for the others levels if you upgrade to the next level and your referral downline upgrade to the next you earn those amount of BUSD you see in each box. Note: upgrade is not a must but if you upgrade you earn more.



FORSAGE XGOLD MATRIX
  • Payments of 2 people in the 1st line go to your upline (the same as in x4)
  • On the 2nd line, you get 20% from each of the 4 places. The rest 80% is split into 30% and 50% and sent to your uplines
  • On the 3rd line, you get 30%. From each of 8 places while the rest 70% is split into 20% and 50% and go to uplines.
  • And on the 4th line, you get 50% from 16 places. While the rest 50% is also divided into 20% and 30% to go to your uplines
  • Thus, the total yield is 1120% from one circle of the matrix, 100% of which is used for automatic recycle of the slot.
  • So, last 2 payments from 4 line, 50+50%, are used for recycle.


FORSAGE xXx MATRIX
  • Payments of 2 people in the 1st line go to your upline (the same as in x4).
  • On the 2nd line, you get 30% from each of 4 places, and 70% goes to your upline.
  • And on the 3rd line, you get 70% from 8 places while 30% goes higher in the structure.
  • Thus, the total yield is 580% from one cycle of the slot, 100% of which is used for automatic 
  • recycle.
  • So, two last payments from each line: one from the 2nd line (30%) and one from the 3rd line (70%), are summed up and used to recycle the slot.
HOW DO I EARN ON FORSAGE

 On Forsage you earn in 3 ways

1. Refferals: This is when you invite people to join forsage with your refferal link and you get paid instantly for the level they register and buy accordingly 

2. Spillovers: Spillovers are bonuses distributed to members of the team when there are lots of new recruit or new prospects joining the team, in order words a team which is not reffering or bringing in new people cannot generate spillovers.

3. Overflows: Overflow are bonuses you get when someone has earned a cycle on a level and refuse to upgrade to the next level, when this happens the person who refuses to upgrade misses his profit and it goes to the uplines above as overflow



How To Get Started With Forage BUSD SMART CONTRACT
Downlad Trust wallet app 

Fund your wallet with 10BUSD (BEP 20) or more
Fund your wallet with 2$ Worth OF BSC(Smart Chain) (FOR TRANSACTION FEE)
Click here to see list of company you can buy  BUSD and BSC from
If you are new to Trust Wallet keep your security phrase in a safe place

FOR IPHONE USERS
Some iPhone Users might not be able to access DAPPS
Click this link to see how to Use DAPPS on your Iphone

How To Register

Open your trust wallet app

Click on DAPP

Copy and paste the link below in the address bar

forsage.io/b/rlszcl/

forsage.io/b/rlszcl/

forsage.io/b/rlszcl/

Make sure the mainnet (the logo at the top right-hand corner of your wallet Browser) is BNB logo (not ethereum).

Make sure the ID is 4167

See video below for example

 

Features Of FORSAGE BUSDπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
1. 100% New opportunity. 
2. We can get new traffic.
3. There are 4 Earning program.
4. Very low gas fee. 
5. Very Fast transaction. 
6. New Earning Matrix Forsage Xxx
7. BNB Future very Bright 
8. Your earnings are paid straight to your wallet
9. No hidden transaction


FORSAGE 100% P2P EARNING PROJECT, IF YOU JOIN FAST YOU CAN MAKE VERY WELL PROFIT. FORSAGE HAVE BIG COMMUNITY, WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT FORSAGE ETH & TRX. SO DON’T WORRY PREPARE YOUR WALLETS & BUSD. 
REGISTRATION FEE 10 BUSD FOR X3 & X4 MATRIX.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

GREATNESS TO COME!!!





0 Comments